Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Top 5

Top 5
Alright, here's my top five. Copy, paste, and post your own answers if you dare...

Five things I plan to do before I die.
1. Scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef.
2. Get married and have some kiddos.
3. Skydive.
4. Become a true artist (who actually sells stuff).
5. See my boys win the national championship.

Five things I can do.
1. Fajitas!
2. Break a board.
3. Play the guitar.
4. Run an office (efficiently even).
5. Put up drywall.

Five things I cannot do.
1. Water ski/Snow ski.
2. Do that sexy growl thing. Dang it.
3. Put my clothes away.
4. Eat a raw onion. Ewwww.
5. Stay mad at someone.

Five things that attract me to the opposite sex.
1. Sense of humor.
2. Beautiful eyes.
3. Courtesy.
4. Passion and intensity.
5. That look.

Five things I say most often
1. I will kick you in the face.
2. Um, sure.
3. Oh..kay.
4. Hey, whatcha doin?
5. Where you at?

Five celebrity crushes
1. Johnny Depp
2. Keith Urban
3. Matthew McConaughey
4. Matthew Perry
5. Brad Pitt

Five things that annoy the hell out of me
1. Pen clicking.
2. When grass gets stuck in your flip flops.
3. People who don't turn into their own lanes.
4. Popcorn chompers at the movies.
5. 100 degree weather in September.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no clue how you came across me either. lol Funny how that works. Just today I found out that someone found my blog doing a google for "Nude Bloggers". I wrote about going to a nude art class, guess that puts me in the leagues of nude bloggers.

Anyways, off that tangent.

Top 5 things that annoy me.
1. Really lazy bitchy people
2. Renewal stickers all over license plates
3. Really arrogant people
4. My stepfamily, except Latisha
5. When people say, "you look tired". Just tell me I look like shit already, will ya?

Thanks for reading my blog. You'll have to bookmark me and check in from time to time. :)

Anonymous said...

OH and BTW- I love James Patterson too. He has a new Alex Cross book coming out on Nov. 14th! I can't wait. I may end up moving to Tx in the next six months. Maybe you could be my friend. :)