Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Old friends, good times

This weekend I made a quick trip to San Antonio to see one of my best friends from college. We usually see each other once a year at Homecoming, but last year she was on vacation that weekend and I went to Gruene for their annual pottery festival.

After Saturday's visit, I realized that once a year is not nearly enough. She has the most adorable family: amazing husband and two adorable and awesome kiddos. We had a lazy lunch and then (despite the 135 degree heat) headed out to a park by the San Antonio zoo to do a quick family photo session.

Here are a few of my favorites:

Love you guys!!

2 comments:

Jacob and Amy Hall said...

Did you take those pictures??? You are amazing!! Hope that you are doing good. Miss YOU!

Leslie Hutchins said...

Amazing photos!