Friday, April 02, 2010

And now for something completely different…

Yesterday I received a small package in the mail at work. Now, this is nothing new and different (since I'm the one that opens all the mail), but this was addressed to me, and as I've ordered several things for my new house in the last week or so (wallpaper samples, etc.), I was excited to open it.

Lo and behold, however, it was this lovely box:

Hooray!! My film is here! The Impossible Project has been hard at work for several months, and last week they unveiled their first line of film to replace the no longer available Polaroid film, and I cannot WAIT to use it! I've been scavenging for old Polaroid cameras recently, and hopefully out of the 4 or 5 that I've acquired, at least one of them will work.

Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Raena said...

awesome. camden has been dying for a one of those cameras!