Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Concrete!

Phase 3 of our office remodel is happening right now, as I type. We pulled up all the carpet a few weeks ago, in hopes to stain the existing foundation. However, whoever layed the carpet, decided to do a full glue, and it was freakin impossible to scrape it all up. SO, we decided to pour a 2 inch slab of concrete, which actually works out better, because it fixes the uneven entrances to our office. Someone actually fell and dropped their computer one day coming in the door. (Which was ridiculous because it plainly states on the door: Watch Your Step). Anyways, the concrete people are here and are ankle deep in it.

I reeeeeeaaally wanna play in it. It looks fun. AND when it dries a little, I wanna stick my hand or foot (or something else) in it. Leave my mark, you know.

Hmm.....

1 comments:

James Hooten said...

Leave your mark, eh? Wonder what you might want to be stickin' in that there mud...