Tuesday, January 10, 2006

list!

4 Jobs I've had in my life:
1. Office Manager for a computer company
2. Secretary at a church
3. Waitress at the Black-eyed Pea
4. Associate at Hastings

4 Movies I could watch over and over again:
1. Save the Last Dance
2. Office Space
3. Monty Python (Holy Grail)
4. Pirates of the Carribbean

4 Places I have lived:
1. Abilene, TX (8 different apts/houses)
2. Duncan, OK (5 different houses)
3. & 4. See above.

4 Places I have been on vacation:
1. Las Vegas
2. Mexico City
3. Myrtle Beach
4. Baltimore/D.C.

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Fajitas (ai yi yi!)
2. Spaghetti
3. Sushi
4. jell-o!

4 Places I'd rather be:
1. Vegas
2. laying out on the beach
3. at a football game
4. at home asleep

4 Albums I can't live without:
1. Jagged Little Pill - Alanis Morrisette
2. Share the Well - Caedmon's Call
3. Cracked Rear View - Hootie & the Blowfish
4. Songs About Jane - Maroon5

4 People to tag:
1. Emily
2. Erin
3. Olivia
4. Becky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ew- looks like fun. I'll have to do that. it would break up the monotony of my day! thanks!

Demosthenes said...

You've been to Vegas!? Did you get to hear Wayne Newton? I've always wanted to go and dance the "Carlton"!

Olivia said...

Sorry for the delay on the tag game! LOL. I didn't realize I was tagged!
O