Sunday, March 30, 2008

Etsy

Not only is etsy.com one of the coolest websites ever, but it is now cooler because I have my very own etsy store. I don't have a lot up there yet, but I do have some of my pottery pieces, and a few of my Dad's metalwork pieces. I'll be adding baby blankets, scarves, hats, photographs, and who knows what else in the next week or so.

Check out my store here. And be sure and browse the site, there is so much to look at. If you're looking for a one of a kind, handmade, unique gift. That's the place to get it. Just be sure and look at mine first. =)

HT

2 comments:

Raena said...

I frikin LOVE Etsy! Now I love it even more, my fav girl has here own store!

Leslie Anne' said...

Love your etsy store! Theres a lot of cool stuff on there! Thanks for the link. Hey i got a blog, i'm not sure how to put yours on the side of mine so add my name to your list