Thursday, April 10, 2008

week from crazytown

This week has been nuts. I had the most upsetting/ridiculous/irritating conversation via AIM that I've ever had in my life (which resulted in the deletion of former 'friend' from all interweb applications). I'm trying to get everything together for my vacay to NYC, which is less than a WEEK away. We booked our hotel in Newark this morning, and I found fan-freakin-tastic 4th row seats to Chicago on Broadway for $66 apiece. I'm going to get to see my cousin and her hubby, and one of my best friends while in NYC.

I.

Cannot.

Wait.

Tonight was Artwalk downtown...it was pretty slow, at least compared to last month. I did have one lady that liked one of my photos. I've come to realize, though, that no matter how much I'd love to sell my work, just being able to have a studio to play in, and have people walk through and appreciate it all, is awesome.

Ok. Its way past my dinner time. I'm off to make breakfast for dinner (my favorite).

Its almost Friday!!

3 comments:

Leslie Anne' said...

I'm so UBER jealous that you're going to New York! Looks like all the Turners have been but little ole me! Guess I'll just have to take all your advice on what i should look at when i go! Well sis, hope you have fun! Bring me back something cool :) Love ya!

Leslie Hutchins said...

Your probably in NY by now, so I hope you have a great time! Can't wait to hear about it.

Leslie Anne' said...

Hey check out my new photos!