Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Inspiration!

As of late, I have become a HUGE fan of art and design blogs. You find one great one, and that leads you to 2 or 3 more, which snowballs into a delicious avalanche of creativeness.

A few of my favorites:
Design*Sponge - each day is dedicated to something, DIY Wednesdays and Before&After Thursdays are my faves! I already have at least 5 projects bouncing around in my head (hmm, that could explain my headaches lately...).

The Brightside Project
- Fantastic giveaways. Every. Single. Day. Yes, that's right. All you have to do is answer their fun little question. I've already bought a few things that have been featured here.

Heart of Light - a little of this and a little of that, and her recipes are DIVINE.

Oh Joy!
- she's all about eye candy, be prepared to drool over things you can never afford.

Craftynest- lots of fun DIYs.

And, of course, ETSY! Sigh. I could spend hours perusing. And I do, on occasion. While you're perusing, head on over to my etsy shop. :)

0 comments: