Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Does anyone read these things?

So it's been awhile since I've been-a-bloggin. Sorry.

Not a whole lot going on at the moment, just work work work. The new apartment is alright, I would rather have been on the other side of town, but I guess the Hill does have its advantages (if you consider fast food places an advantage...) Anyways, gonna be traveling to San Antonio this weekend for Raena's baby shower, I can't believe she's due in March! She's having a boy, and I already bought him the cutest little overalls...sigh, my poor kids are gonna be in overalls all the time. They're just so darn cute! I did get to borrow the parents' LS for my trip down, holla!

Valentine's day is coming up, or as I like to call it, Singles Awareness Day (SAD, how appropriate right?). But me and the gals are planning a girls weekend in DFW, complete with spa treatments, movies, and good food. It'll be fab!

I guess that's all for today, perhaps I'll have something more interesting/exciting next time. Until then, au revoir tu la monde!

0 comments: