Wednesday, December 21, 2005

lah-dee-dah

Not much going on in Heather-world at the moment. Just working. Trying to get all my Christmas stuff bought.

Had to scrape the ice off my windshield this morning, and the weather forecast says (and I kid you not): Abundant Sunshine, 61 degrees. Yeah. Welcome to Texas.

Anyone watch the season finale of Nip/Tuck last night? Freakin awesome if you ask me. Quentin was the obvious choice, but Kit (who I had previously pegged as a suspect, but then she got carved, and I moved on to someone else) being the sister was a great twist. They've left quite a bit unanswered for Season 4: what's wrong with Julia & Sean's baby, what will happen when they find out Quentin's body is missing and so is Kit, what will happen to Matt and Cherry when they find the psycho-bitch's dead father, and are Kimber and Christian really calling it quits?

And we finally watched the finale of The Apprentice. I figured Randall would win, but I was disappointed that he dissed Rebekah like that. Selfish!

That's all for now.

0 comments: