Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fancy Technology

Ok, so last week at work my boss called me into her office (dun dun duuuuuun) and asked me the following question:

"So. How much time do you spend on the internet?"

That's a loaded question. There are some things I do for work on the web—not a lot, but some. So I told her that it really depends on the day. There are some days when I'm busy all day long (few and far between lately), but there are other days, much like today, when it is barely 9am and I have nothing to do. Some of you are thinking 'wow I wish my job was like that.' Yeah, maybe for a week or two. There are days when I get bored with the internet. Yep. Sad, isn't it?

I would MUCH rather be busy than bored. I do, however, need the occasional few minutes to check my email or see what's going on in the news, but if other people can take 10 minute smoke breaks 4 times a day, shouldn't I be able to check my freakin email?

Yes, I should. Which brings me to my post for today. I decided that in order to appear like I'm working and staying busy, without being on the internet as much, that I'd type my emails and blogs into Word, and then move them over. When I went to open a new document in Word 2007, I had the choice of 'new blank page' or 'new blog.' New blog?!?!

So not only can I type my blogs in, but I can totally post them from Word to blogger. That's completely awesome.

Look at me! I'm working!

Muahahahaha (evil laugh).

1 comments:

Leslie Hutchins said...

I didn't even know there was that function....that is so cool. I will have to note that once I get a new computer!