Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Boooo.

Warning: spoiler ahead! If you haven't watched the season finale of the Bachelor yet, don't read this.

So, I've been watching the Bachelor. Usually with shows like this, I can take 'em or leave 'em. BUT. If I watch the first episode, I'm hooked. I have to watch it every week. My favorite, from the beginning, has been Melissa. She's spunky and cute and genuine. And she was a Dallas Cowboy's cheerleader for pete's sake. Pick her! Love her! Marry her!

And he did! But then two months later he changed his mind. Which is fine. Sad, but fine. If you realize that you honestly don't love her, and there's another girl that you can't stop thinking about, then yes. You should break it off. For her sake as well as yours. But did you have to bring her on national television just to humiliate her and break her heart? And then, after all of that, did you have to fawn all over Molly, hold her hand, and kiss her??!?!? Abso-freakin-lutely NOT.

I was SO hoping that Molly would have enough class to say: 'You know what, Jason? You broke up with Melissa 10 whole minutes ago. I'll give you my number and we can go have coffee and talk about it. But lets not piss off all of America right now by making out on TV.'

UGH! I was SO mad. It took me an hour to get to sleep last night.

I'm still mad.

0 comments: