Tuesday, March 24, 2009

the Itch

I've got it. I just don't know what I'll do with it. Is it a change of venue, or (she wonders excitedly) an entire change of scenery? I suppose that is yet to be determined.

But I've got it. And it isn't going away.

Could it be that several of my close friends are going on fantastic trips--China, Germany, Guatemala, Ireland--and they aren't taking me? Or maybe it's my recent great weekends away from Abilene. There ARE other cities I could be happy living in.

Whatever it is...I'm excited about the possibilities.

On another note, it seriously cracks me up when people walk by and check themselves out in our mirrored windows. Helloooo, I can totally see you!

1 comments:

Raena said...

i have lived everywhere in texas...and i must say san antonio is my fav for countless reasons. :)