Wow! What a great weekend!!! Here are the top ten things I learned on my trip to Mexico City:
1. It is GINORMOUS.
2. There are flowers. Everywhere.
3. They love statues and fountains.
4. I should have brushed up on my español.
5. Two words: motion sickness.
6. If there is a VW headquarters, it must be Mexico City.
7. There are no turn signals, only horns.
8. Every lane is a turn lane. In either direction.
9. They can set up a market in about 2 minutes.
10. In general, we as Americans are very egocentric.
The highlights: the Dolores Olmedo museum (one of Diego Rivera's wives), Bulldog (an awesome club), the Turibus ride around downtown Mexico City, Cirque du Soleil, Becky and her roommates Anna and Chappy and her buddy Mike Jones (who? Mike Jones). I really had a lot of fun, and I'll try to do another post with more details later this week.
Here a few pictures, if you'd like to see them all, you can shoot me an email and I'll send you the link.