Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

I dressed up as an 80s punk rocker today. Lets just say, I'm glad I wore bloomers under this short skirt. Although, I still gave the passersby at the gas station a pretty good show regardless. I was getting out of my car and the wind was blowing something fierce, resulting in skirt sailing up in the air AND debit card flying under the car. So I'm trying to pull my skirt back down where it belongs (all the while muttering "are you kidding me?" repeatedly) and THEN I've got to get down on my hands and knees and search under my car for my debit card (which, thankfully, had only traveled as far as my left rear tire). However, this holiday is definitely one of my favorites, so enduring the wind induced peep show is nothing compared to the endless stares and smiles I envoked while traversing across town today. I'll be sure and post a picture of me tomorrow. Man I love Halloween.
Hope everyone has a safe and wonderfully candy-filled night!

0 comments: