Monday, November 17, 2008

The weekend...

I had a great weekend! Lots of football, lots of lazy time, and a few extra good things that happened (that maybe I'll share later).

Big weekend in store...and I'm not gonna lie. I'm scared. Those of you who know me, know that I hate losing. It's not fun. In fact, it sucks a lot. Especially when OU is your team and you live in Texas. There's a lot on the line for several teams, and it all comes down to Saturday night. I'm trying to swing a ticket (or tickets) for the game, but unless I get lucky (which is entirely possible, I am a Turner) I'll be watching from the couch instead of the stands. The pro to that situation is that I'd get to be in town for the ACU game on Saturday (GO CATS!!). We won the LSC and we're #2 in the nation, DII. We play West Texas A&M at noon this Saturday. It's exciting!! When I was in college, our football team was no good.

Anyway. I've got some new pots, so look for photos of those tomorrow.

Boomer Sooner!

0 comments: