Monday, November 14, 2005

BOOMER SOONER BABY!!! Got to go the game on Saturday, big thanks to my aunt Diane!! If I'd only known earlier, we could have gone for the whole game. I drove home Saturday morning, timed it just right to get there for the 11:00 OU game. Called Mom about 10 minutes away, and wanted to make sure we had a place to watch it (sincer her freakin satellite only gets 1 of the big 4 stations). She calls back and says, you wanna go to the game? Diane's got 4 free tickets. Yes I do, I'll be there in 5 minutes. So, after a 3 hour drive, I hopped into another car and we drove straight to Norman, listening to the game on the radio, and made it by halftime. Not the greatest seats, they were in the endzone (a little higher up than this picture, hehe). Its so hard to see what's going on from there. But still freakin awesome nonetheless. There is nothing quite like being in a stadium full of nearly 85,000 red and white clad, crazy, screaming fans!! I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT.

1 comments:

Demosthenes said...

I've got four words for you GET YOUR GUNS UP! Tech will not lose twice in a row to embarrassingly bad Oklahoma teams! Oooh don't cry Heather. Don't cry!