Thursday, October 09, 2008

blah

I feel like poo.

Sore throat, cough, congestion, a little dizziness. I sneezed this morning and thought my throat was on fire.

It's awesome, really. You'd think that All-State choir competitions were soon...I used to lose my voice before each and every choir competition throughout high school. Could have been stress or something, but I figure it was probably me screaming my lungs out at football games that did it. Whoever chose the fall for those stupid competitions must not have been football fans.

On the bright side, I've discovered hot tea. One of the girls in the office had some pretty fantastic tea from overseas called Lupicia (check it out here). This morning I had Sakurambo, a Black tea with fresh Japanese cherry flavor. Quite fantastic. It's one of those that actually tastes as good as it smells.

Brief rant:
There's a rather small table that sits directly behind my desk (separated by a 6ft or so glass block wall), and occasionally, the engineers will have little meetings there. Thing is, I can't concentrate on anything when they're sitting there talking. That's what your offices are for!! Take them in there so I don't have to sit here and listen to your entire conversation! Seriously!

Deep breath (cough, cough, cough).

Sigh. Is it Friday yet? At least I have a yummy sushi dinner to look forward to tonight. That is of course, if I can stop coughing long enough to eat it.

0 comments: