Monday, October 13, 2008

Well &$(@#&

The referees made bad calls on both sides of the football. In a game as big as this one, you would hope that the teams could just play each other and fight it out, instead of having to overcome bad calls and no calls. However, we lost. We didn't play as well as we could have, or should have. They outplayed us in the 4th quarter.

But, thanks to Missouri and LSU losing, we're #4. That's not bad. We still have a decent shot at the national title game, and there's a LOT of football left to be played. Texas has a big target on their backs this weekend, and Mizzou has something to prove. We've got Kansas at home, and we have something to prove too. Should be another good weekend in the NCAA world.

One more note, before I lay this game to rest. My good friends know not to bother me when OU is in danger of losing, or when we actually do lose (which, thankfully, is not very often). They know that I'm a die-hard fan, that I take these things very seriously. If I want to talk about the game, I'll bring it up, otherwise, it's in your best interest not to say anything, especially if you aren't a die-hard fan on the other side of the football.

I'm a Sooner born and Sooner bred
and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead
Rah Oklahoma, Rah Oklahoma
Rah Oklahoma, OK U!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm. I love you and will make it up to you somehow.