Friday, October 10, 2008

OU/tx shenanigans

I got to work this morning and walked into the breakroom (like I do every morning to make the coffee), and *gasp* there was a smattering of cupcakes with orange icing and ut paraphernaila plastered all over their plastic trays. Ick. By the time I had walked back to my desk, there was a 'hook em' sign taped there along with a ut flag. After tearing the sign off, I turned the flag upside down. (hey, if you're gonna put that near my desk, i'm gonna turn it over--deal with it!)

Tami had apparently been conspiring all week to get everyone in the office to wear orange today. Many complied (as you can see in the photo). There's even a die-hard A&M grad wearing a longhorn shirt, though he immediately ripped it off after the photo was snapped.

Some kind soul informed me that there was a tiny longhorn taped on my car, so I immediately took care of that. It's a good thing too, I can't imagine what my reaction would have been had I found that tomorrow or later. Ugh.

It's all in good fun, though. I'm sure my Mom is encountering the same fate this morning (except in reverse) as she's likely the lone ut fan in Duncan. Good luck Mom!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny Heather. They got you good. Real good.